- Guaranteed Reservations from the Hotel (prior to the application). It is mandatory for guest to stay at the Doha Marriott Hotel from the arrival until departure of the country.
- Clear passport copy. (All details should be visible). Indian nationals need the father’s page of their passport.
- Copy of passport with the Exit stamped page (if the guest has been in the country before).
- Credit Card Authorization Form to charge the visa payment which costs 250.00QR/$70 (Click here to download the credit card authorization form).
- Company Letter based in Qatar for the Purpose of travel (To be provided by ASHRAE Qatar Oryx Chapter).
- Signed Visa Application Form for each visa applicants (Click here to download the application form).
- Three 3-5 working days for issuing the visa. Visa will be released depending on the approval of Qatar Immigration.
Note: In case you don't want to pay through your credit card you can do the following:
1. Send a confirmation email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Transfer an amount of $70 to heights account.
As per the Qatar Immigrations Office, all visitors entering Qatar with a Tourist Visa must have an amount of 5000 QR (approx. 1500 USD) either cash or in a credit card, available upon arrival at the Doha Airport. If you fail to provide this when asked, your entry into the country may be denied.
Visa could not be extended for more than one month. It is only one time entry. It can be applied at least one month before the arrival date. It cannot be applied within 6 months from the expiry date of the passport. All visa fees must be made in advance for the payment in the Immigration Office upon submitting the application. No refunds/cancellations will be honored as soon as it has been submitted. All required documents should be clear in order to avoid delays for the processing of your applications.
Children must have their own passport to get a Visa.